Monday, November 15, 2010

October-ish





On October 2nd, Daniel ran the St. George Marathon in Utah, and did really well finishing 3:15:37. He's hoping the next marathon he runs he'll be able to qualify for the Boston Marathon, and for his age group that means running under 3:10:59.
My Birthday was on the 17th of October and we met my family in Denver and went to the Museum of Nature and Science. I can't believe I've never been there before. There are some amazing exhibits. We also watched the Hubble movie at the Imax. That movie made me feel so small and insignificant in our vast universe.
For Halloween Daniel dressed up as Steve Prefontaine, Emilia was a cute little ladybug, and I had a silver mask and silver dress... a silver something I guess. Daniel ran a 5k on campus in costume. He finished top 3 in his a group, got 3rd place for best costume, and Emilia got 2nd for best pet costume. That night we took a tour of all of the supernatural and bloody crime scenes of fort collins Old Town set up by one of the local museums. It was interesting; I got the chills when she told some of the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment